Below you will find various websites that I have worked on/created during my time at the University of Florida and Brick City Digital Marketing.
CLAS Recognition Ceremony
Page created for College of Liberal Arts & Sciences’ Fall 2020 Virtual Recognition Ceremony
- Link to social media graphics that users can share on their account
- FAQ section with dropdown answers
- Sidebar with more information of ceremony, past ceremony, and social media accounts
CLAS digital hub to make life a bit easier by collecting all of the need-to-know resources, programs, services and events in one place.
- Links to separate pages with resources
Events calendar for the entire College of Liberal Arts and Sciences
- Featured events
- Registration links
- List or Calendar view
Conversations in the Neighborhood
Humanities department event with timeline feature
- Timeline feature that dynamically populates with upcoming events
- Direct links to register for events
- Individual event pages with more information
Red Room Sound Studios
Recording studio in Ocala, Florida.
- Sound engineer profiles
- Capability to book appointments online
- Accept payments/deposits online
Spivey Mediation Services
- Ability to book appointment online. This was integrated with Microsoft Outlook so as soon as someone booked an appointment, both Outlook and the website would update.
Ma Barker House
Website for the Ma Barker House in Ocala, Fl.
- Ability to book tour groups
- Image Galleries
- 360 Videos to showcase inside of the home